Community Pool Update!!
We are happy to announce that the community pool will open Friday May 28th for the 2021 season. Restrictions have yet to be announced but we will update the website once we have additional information. Restrictions and guidelines will be posted at the pool upon opening.
Pool Recommendations from Indiana State Board of Health:
Swim at your Own Risk
• The danger of contracting COVID-19 exists if you choose to enter this aquatic facility.
• DO NOT enter this facility if you have a cough, fever, or other symptoms of illness.
• Maintain at least six (6) feet between you and any other people who are not part of your immediate household.
• Bring your own drink (no glass allowed at pool)
• Wear a face covering when you are not actively swimming or in the pool/spa water.
• NEVER wear a face covering while actively swimming or allow children to do so.
• NEVER dive with a face covering in place.
• You are responsible for washing your hands as well as any object/s you bring into this facility
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the pool please contact Hayden Run’s property manager, Suzie Frazier, at email@example.com
If you have questions or concerns regarding Aberdeen Bend please email Stephanie King at Sking@omni-property.com